This article, in the Bulletin of Atomic Scientist, is from a former professor of mine, Geoff Dabelko. It nicely outlines the risks of not adequately addressing the interaction between climate and security, or looking to environmental security as a panacea for problems.
- False Aplogies
- Republican Response
- Humanity and the wilds
- So called “Pledge to America”…
- Bobby Jindal and the two-faces of the modern Republican Party
- South Dakota supports Astrology
- Nuclear revival in the US?
- Bin Laden, Climate Change, and Extremism
- The burka is back
- Google, China, and a stand on human rights